THE jPod


Thursday, September 25

SNUGGLED IN THE KITCHEN

So we’ve been residents at Seneca Village for over a year now and just signed a new lease for another. With that they clean our carpets for free… YAY. Anyhow I’m sure you all know what that means. Everything gets crammed into the bathrooms and kitchen. We had set it up so I could work in the kitchen and the dogs ended up snuggled in there with me and their beds. Here are some cute pics I took with my wonderful high quality verizon camera phone.

Can you see them?... they're in there. Really.

Oh, there they are. So cute.

ESPN so sad...

Houston enjoying they fresh air of the fans set up to help dry the carpet. She just sat there.

All that stress being shoved in the corner of the house but we did it doggies and we did it together. Really it took like 45 minutes at the most and then they went to my parents to play and I headed to work. What seemed like an eternity to them was entertaining for me. I know, I'm a huge nerd.

1 comment:

Patrick and Paige said...

YOU ARE A NERD, BUT WE LOVE YOU. I LOVE THE CUTE PICTURES