THE jPod


Saturday, September 20

WHO IS THE COOLEST KID IN SCHOOL???

I AM!

Jeb and I celebrated our six years anniversary of marriage yesterday (9/19) and I have to say he out did himself this year. Like always we couldn’t wait to exchange the gifts we got for each other, so… late night on the 18th we opened our gifts.

Yes, I got my husband a manicure set. To my defense it is a very high quality Germany made set and if you know my husband he likes to keep himself nicely groomed all the time. So I thought this were a thoughtful and kind of a traditional gift that could be kept in the family and passed down.

Anyhow, Jebediah spoiled (well loved) me with an ipod Touch… that has now been renamed the “jTouch”. I have already spent so much time playing with it. I love it! I can put SO much more music on it then the jpod, I can check/reply to emails, there is a direct link to YouTube, and the normal things like the internet, a calendar, seven day weather reports for any city and maps with directions… the jTouch pretty much does everything I need it to do except make a call. I’m still so excited about it!

Even tough the manicure set is nice it just doesn’t have the same excitement the jTouch does. Thank you Jeb.

More importantly I feel that on our special day we needed to spend every waking minute together. Jeb couldn’t get the full day off from work, so he worked from home. I made breakfast and learned a little bit of what he does at work on a regular day (way over my head). Then we ran around together, got some errands done, saw the family and went to dinner. Very low key but a very Jeb and Jayme day… just the way we like it. We called it our family anniversary… the day our family began 9/19/02.

One more thing… we got married on national talk like a pirate day. Fitting for a couple that owns a blue and gold macaw.

I love you Jeb and look forward to year seven! (14 years of friendship)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Awww, YAY! Congratulations on your many years together!! And may many many many more come your way. :) Love you guys!!!

Cher said...

I love ya hun:) You guys are so stickin cute, and I'm glad you spent your anniversary the way you wanted to, cus that's what matters:) We miss and love you guys so much...Can't wait to see you in august!!! LOVE YA!!!!
ps...and I'm glad to see you blogged, I love reading about my favorite girl!