THE jPod


Thursday, May 8

MGMT

Virgins no more! Jeb and I went to our first Doug Fir concert. I can't speak for Jeb, but I had an amazing time rockin' out with our friends Rafael and Kat. The Doug Fir is a ton of fun, small venue gets you very close to the band (MGMT). Next time I'm rushing the stage with Kat :). "Kids" is my favortie. (listed on the jpod).




This video is MGMT playing their second encore of the night. Sadly the only one that got to enjoy this moment was Raf. Kat, Jeb and myself had left to get fresh air just a little too early. Raf stayed back to try and meet the band and get some autographs (which he did). Thanks to technology now days, we all get to enjoy the band playing one more song for their fans.

MGMT... good stuff.

2 comments:

abong said...

I love Doug Fir!

I was thinking about seeing Efterklang there tonight...but I will probably just veg at home and play Lego Star Wars instead...yeah slightly boring but VERY relaxing night. :)

rafalosophy: the lab said...

fun show. glad you guys made it out, and hope that next time you remember to stick around for more music next time. 'brown eyed girl' was AWESOME.