THE jPod


Saturday, May 10

YAY FOR G SALES!

Right next to my folks house, there was this multi family garage sale going on. Oh my! I just bought 9 camera's not to use, but for the novelty of how cool they look. Dated back to the 1950's. The dude said they'll all still work... but I don't think I'll be using them. How cute would they be in a studio?.... VERY.



My favorite deal of the day was the "Kodak Instamatic" Never been used, the film box still in-tack (film dated to be used by March of 1970) WOW. The flash still has all four uses left. I'd be interested to see what kinda color shift I'd get from using the film.... Anyhow, they are beauTiful.

4 comments:

Cher said...

Hey! Thats awesome...always love a good garage sale:) We need to see each other soon...I miss you guys!

abong said...

sweet cameras! I guess I need to have you and Jeb over for dinner so you can see the collection Nicci and I have.

Can't wait for Sunday!

Patrick and Paige said...

That is so cool. They would look very cool in a studio. Kudos for cameras. You scored.

Unknown said...

Jayme, that is freakin sweet! I love vintage stuff, they really do not make things the way they used to. Very cool.