THE jPod


Monday, August 11

TOGETHER UNDER ONE ROOF

The family got together again!!! This time it was to celebrate Jeb's Birthday. For the first time since our wedding we gathered Jeb's and my family together. It was beautiful. A whole bunch of people we love under one roof... family and friends.


Finally! A pic with my brother Aaron... :)

Jeb's favorite card of the night... from little miss Faith.

!!MAKE A WISH!!

Mr. Man, baby Robert

We wrapped up the night with my favorite game... poker.

Thank you to everyone who made it out. For those who couldn't make it we miss and love you too!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh Man! I missed out on poker?? BUMMER! I had a good time though! Gabriel was getting to me and I had a headache. Sorry if I was a little out of it. I love you guys! Thanks for all the yummy food! David and Harb LOVED it!

Annette said...

Thanks so much for having us! We had lots of fun! The food was great! We love hanging out with you guys!

Cher said...

AWWW...that makes me miss you guys even more!! It looks like you guys had lots of fun celebrating a great occasion...wish we could have been there..and I'm glad your brother Aaron is in your lives:) Love you guys SOOO freakin much!! Give each other a hug for me:)

Annette said...

My little guy looks like such a little man in that photo! I can't believe how fast he is growing up! Did any of the other ones that you took turn out? And can I get a copy of them? That is the 1st picture where I have really noticed how big he really is.

Cher said...

JAYMEEEEE....where are you and why aren't you bloggin sista???!! I MISS YOU....I NEED YOU....OH BABY..OH BABY.....