THE jPod


Sunday, August 24

CURE FOR A BROKEN HEART

When two people are trying to start a family there is nothing worse then being woken up in the middle of the night with painful, can't sleep cramping. Not only is it painful physically but also it is so heartbreaking. Even though I took a test about a week ago... I still hold on to hope until the proof is shown.

Today I had angels watching over me. I wake up (after taking 1200 mg of Ibuprofen at 5am) around 10:30. I returned a missed call from my brother, who on the other line is taking this moment to tell me how lazy I am... and he wants to hear no excuses. My brother and his two girls were out and about and had just passed my home wanting to stop by. So a little disappointed that I missed them the first time around he makes sure to stop by on there way home. To my surprise they come barring gifts. Both Faith and Little Ella come walking in with their little hands full.

MAGNETIC POETRY KITS. There was something special about this gift. Last March I had told my brother the only thing I wanted for my birthday was poetry magnets. He thought sure enough he had it covered. 12 plus stores and days later with no luck... he has found himself on a mission to find these magnets for his sister. He was so disappointed that no store from Target to Barns and Noble carried them. His efforts and story telling of this adventure was not lost on me, I found it very entertaining and sweet.

At last he has completed his challenge and it couldn’t of happened on a better day. T bringing his little angels to snuggle and play with poetry magnets made my day. I love surprises and I love the three of them SO much.

The highlight of their morning trip was Faith blindly putting together a sentence for my frig. She had put two magnets together and asked me to read them…. I did and she finished the sentence with “you”. We couldn’t find just the word “you” but close by was “your heart”. I didn’t quite notice what my 6 year old niece had composed until she had left…..

… very fitting for this moment. Maybe it is my outlook on life but we are all connected and some how the universe knew exactly what I needed.

3 comments:

Cher said...

AWWWW...how sweet of your brother? Thats just so cute, and it makes me smile...there is so much love in your family:) I love you jay:) I know you are having a hard time, but this whole baby making thing is a miracle in itself...it takes the perfect timing for your body and the pressure on his little guys and your GIRL to get their crap together and do what they are made to do. Practice makes perfect...no harm in doing that once or twice or several times a day:):)hahaha!:) Just try and keep your chin up, stay positive and God will give you an angelone of these days because I know you guys deserve it and you both will be such good mommies and daddies:) WE love you you so much:)!!

Unknown said...

I would have to agree with Cheryl. You will be blessed with a child of your own. You and Jeb are two of the kindest and most caring people that I will ever know. I have now doubt in my mind that it is only a matter time. Keep the faith. Love you guys.

Cher said...

J!!!!I am going to beat your butt!!! I have been checkin your blog and I'm waiting for some action and I am seein NONE!! Common sista get on the train!!:) I miss you!! I need to see your PICTURES!!!! ok..love you much:):)