THE jPod


Sunday, December 21

6 MILE WALK IN THE SNOW

After taking the dogs for their evening walk we decide to head back out to enjoy the snow... and ice. It was a perfect night for a walk. The snow and wind had taken a break, so I came up with is great idea to trek it over to my folks house. We have been bound to our home for a few days now and I needed to get some exercise! My mom is the best. Right when we got in the door she offered us hot cocoa and toasted cheese sandwiches. We enjoyed their company, watched a little AFV and headed back home. The walk was BEAUTIFUL and worth every sore muscle in my ars (I love felling sore muscles after a good workout). Well there were no pix taken of our jurney (I left my equipment at home), so I leave you with a map of our trail.

2 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

WOW!!! you guys are awesome. I would have never done that. KUDOS!!!! That is quite the long walk. holy moly. I bet you will sleep well tonight. love you

Carrie said...

I can't believe you guys did that!!! And all for just a couple of hrs with your mom. You must L.O.V.E her! :) You guys are nuts! But I'm glad you had fun.