THE jPod


Saturday, December 20

STORM WATCH 2008

So... snow hits the valley floor and life as we know it changes! It may not be much to east coasters or midwesters, but THIS snow is a lot to us northwesters.

These next images were from 12/17. The snow was not sticking around and it was already starting to melt a bit.

The next couple of days the snow was not sticking to much and the roads were slushy/slippery, until evening when it would ice up a bit.

These images are from 12/20. The snow has finally arrived!!!

It took most of the day for the snow to REALLY pile up... so I decided to head out after sunset. Me, tripod and camera. We had fun ;) Night of 12/20

Images of our BEAUTIFUL neighborhood in Hillsboro Orenco area.

3 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

Your Pictures are stunning. I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!!! You are truly inspiring. Keep it up

Annette said...

Those are some great pictures. I need to head over to Safeway to get me some batteries so I can take more pictures! Love ya... hope you guys are staying warm!

Carrie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures! I wish I were 1/2 as good as you. :)