THE jPod


Wednesday, December 10

LIGHTS TIGERS AND BEARS, OH MY!

This time of year is just wonderful. Who doesn't like the bright glittery goodness of Christmas lights?... and then you add animals to the mix. SPECTACULAR!!! This year Carrie invited me to join her and the family for some Zoo Lights. Despite my on camera flash jamming, I had a fabulous time. I especially enjoyed running around with Gabriel. Oh, lets not forget about those elephant ears either, David and I were SO happy to see they were serving them at night :). Thank you guys for the great memories!!!

5 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE OF THE TRAIN!!!! you are so good at taking pictures and getting the exact right angles. you amaze me and I love seeing your blogs. They make me smile. Sounds like you guys had a blast.

Patrick and Paige said...

That DS is actually MINE!!! I even got the pink one on purpose thinking that the color would make it so he wouldn't want to use it. But he doesn't care and still calls it his. What a weirdo, Huh? He also wears Pink shirts and Pink striped ties to church because he says that "REAL MEN WEAR PINK" He is such a dork But man I love him to pieces. He is such a great guy despite his manly obsessions with Pink things.

Carrie said...

YAY! I just posted about it too. I didn't even know you did. We had alot of fun and were so glad that you came with us. :) Thanks for stepping in for me and running around with G$. I just can't do it right now. That made me happy. I love you.

kelly peck said...

wow that is such a cool picture! you capture it so well :) i love the smoke thats coming out of it :)cant wait to see ya soon!

Cher said...

AWW..I miss lights at the zoo!! AND ELEPHANT EARS!!!! OMG..I haven't had those in probably years...! WOW...I miss you BUT I will see you soon...WAHOOOO!