THE jPod


Tuesday, June 17

LOOKING FOR NATIONAL GEOGRAPHICS

So if you know Jeb and I well, we’re very simplistic people. We keep a clutter free home. Neither one of us has a collection that takes over the house… but I have found my collection! I have a small stash of National Geographic magazines (most of which were passed down to me).


I enjoy them and have a few key issues that are just too neat to get rid of. My enjoyment comes from the history each issue holds. Just to pick something up that was published in 1964… doesn’t seem too long ago but the ads are fabulous. You realize how quick life changes when an ad for color TV is the latest new technology.

(Jeb and Jayme in 30 years)

Today when I was at my parent’s house for lunch, I noticed a new issue of NG sitting on the table… YES! I got so excited (I’m a nerd). Anyhow my Dad subscribed to a year subscription of NG. All of which will head my direction (Jeb loves it ;)

It all comes down to this… I’ve decided to get serious about my collection and want to try and at least complete the years that I do have. I’m asking for help and hope someone out their has some or knows someone who wants to get rid of their NG’s to a good home. I’ll even pay for them.

Thank you,
Jayme

1 comment:

Carrie said...

What years are you looking for?