THE jPod


Sunday, June 22

BEAUTIFUL BABIES

My two favorite ladies... Faith and Ella. Being a photographer, I'm lucky to have the most beautiful photos of my nieces. The only down side is being behind the camera leaves little photos out there with my nieces and I sharing time together.

My favorite part of the work week is going over to my mothers house for lunch and spending time with Faith and Ella (Grandma watches the two). Just last week Ella was suppose to be napping when I arrived but she was fusing in the nursery. I went to check on her and she seemed to be having a nightmare. It just tugs at my heart to hear her fuss like that. I talked softly to her and picked her up in my arms. So my lunch hour turned into a snuggle hour. My moment of the week...

Auntie Jayme and Ella Bell

This makes me think of the times Faith and I snuggled together (she's not one to cuddle so when she does it's very special). Here is our only snuggle on film...


They grow up so quick...

Faith Minette 3rys and 5.5yrs

Ella Bell Birth and 2yrs

I love you two SO much!!!

4 comments:

Annette said...

Awww... those little girls are so lucky to have you! I feel the same way when it comes to pictures of baby Robert and I. Well hope you guys are doing good....what does your weekend look like? I know I keep saying we need to hang out...time just gets away and before I know it we are in another week! Love ya!

Cher said...

OMG...how sweet is that? You are such a good auntie to your girls..they are so lucky to have you to watch over them:)

Carrie said...

You ARE a great Auntie Jayme! You all are so cute! I think about you everyday and hope you're doing ok. Know that I love you!

Angela Mitchell said...

Cute pictures Jayme! You are a very talented photography. That is awesome that you are going to devote more time to it!