THE jPod


Monday, June 2

NEVER PUT YOUR DREAMS ON HOLD

I've decide last week that enough was enough. Our plan was to wait until Jeb finished school before I could leave the bank (my full-time job), but he still has a little over a year left until graduation. Working as a teller 40hrs a week has left little time to run a proper photography business. I started to see my dream slip out from my hands as each day passed... and that scared me. So we've compromised as all good couples do. I'm not leaving the bank yet, but I am cutting back my hours. We have decided that I can take one day a week to focus on getting my photography back on track. I will get up like I'm headed to the bank but instead head to the office. I can not express how excited I am. I need to start taking myself seriously as a photographer before I can expect anyone else to.

First on my list is to change the look of my website and update the photos! Here is a first look at the home page I've been working on...

1 comment:

Cher said...

OMG hunny....I'm so proud of you!! Good for you for following your dreams and holding them close. And to Jeb for letting you go after them and making it happen. I love you guys so much...and I can't wait to see your new website...that is SOO awesome!!! It already looks incredible and its just the first page!! LOVE YOU