THE jPod


Friday, July 4

JAYME HAS A NEW JOB!!!

I did it! I got a new job! No more Banner Bank. I will miss my clients and my good friend Rafael, but other than that… no more counting dirty money that isn’t mine.

The last two weeks have been very long and stressful. As you may know from an earlier post I asked to go part time so I could have more time to work on my photography. It all looked like it was going to work out… but then a bunch of drama dropped. It’s a long story and I’m trying to move on… because it don’t matter anymore!

My wonderful sister in-law Julie gave me a great lead on a job with a Model/Talent company. This fabulous new job consist of editing photos, putting together stat sheets for the talent, cleaning up the images on Photoshop, uploading them on the website, photographer for the in-house baby shoots and working with some really creative people! LOVE IT. Keri, my new boss is one of the sweetest people I have met. I’m feeling very blessed right now.

… And it is part-time. Yes, I’m finally in a position where I can work on my OWN photography! I’ll spend 20 hours a week at my new job and have the rest of my time to do my work as a freelance photographer! Get ready for some new fresh images by Jayme (.com).

HAPPY FOURTH!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I could not be happier for you! I just think this is exactly what you need. My mom is sure going to miss you at the bank though. :) Happy 4th to you!

Annette said...

GO JAYME! ! ! !