THE jPod


Monday, July 14

BAG TAG

Ok this is Carrie's fabulous tag. Love you Care. I want to make this clear… my bag on a normal day does not have nearly half the crap in it as it did on the day Carrie tagged me to show my goods. I took pictures on the 4th, but had to return to this tag on a later day. I’ll keep you waiting no longer…

THE BAG (my mama gave it to me)

THE CRAP INSIDE (morning of the 4th)

~ Cell Phone: for obvious reasons.
~ My ipod: who doesn’t love music?
~ 2 sets of keys: personal/work
~ 2 wallets: (weird I know) my sweet mother had just gotten me a new wallet and I’ve been meaning to switch out the junk from one to the other.
~ The Articles of Faith card: from the lesson our elders gave us two nights prior. I had a second interview (for my new job) on the 3rd and wanted to keep Faith close at hand ;o)
~ June calendar of events for the Orenco ward: I know June is over.
~ Pocket planner for 2008: I’m pretty important.
~ 3 “Pick of the Week” cards from Starbucks: it’s a great partner ship between iTunes and Starbucks… each card comes with a code for a free song. Raf always grabs extras for me.
~ My debit card: just tossed in my purse, not in its proper place. Jeb would freak if he had to live in my purse. It’s very messy.
~ Playtex tampon case: oddly enough I keep Q-tips in it and not tampons.
~ 2 used Q-tips: littering is bad.
~ A bandage: I’m pretty clumsy.
~ My make-up bag: I had a very important interview and am always running late… so I took my make-up with me on Thursday.
~ My second “employee counseling guide”: no joke I was put on a 90 day probation at work twice in a 13 day period… for only one issue… I RUN LATE. Yes folks I’m not perfect… moving on.
~ My business cards: for J Anderson Photography… need one?
~ 2002 lose penny: yes, I’ll pick up a penny, unlike many who walk by them.
~ 2 Starbucks receipts: I do enjoy a B/W mocha… extra hot.
~ Movie ticket: “The Hulk” at Bridgeport theater, the late showing on 6/27 with my dad.
~ 9 bobby pins: at least they’re not on the floor (love you Jeb ;o)
~ Homework: a music list from Rafael. He has introduced me to some really good tunes. This time he has suggested Kings of Leon and he highly recommends the album “because of the times”.
~ 3 Gift cards: Pacific Beach Tan/Stanford’s/Newport Seafood Grill… I don’t tan.
~ Scratch paper: w/a phone number on it… for my new JOB. Have I mentioned it yet?
~ Mint: anyone?
~ Travel floss: just in case.
~ Emery Boards: 1 full size and a matchbook of travel sizes.
~ Chap Stick Lip Balm: I’m not a lipstick kinda girl.
~ Name tag: for work.
~ Super Sudoku: Raf noticed I enjoy the puzzle of “sudoku” and got me a book. This way if the newspaper gets thrown out at work I’ll still have a puzzle to solve on my break.
~ Tissue: if you know me well, I tend to cry when I get emotional… just a little.
~ New card for my car insurance: I’ll finally get it switched out with the expired card just in time to switch it out again.
~ Ibuprofen
~ A pen
~ And a brush

That was a chore. Just to let it be known, I’ve since cleaned out my purse and less then half that crap went back in.

RUN! Tag you’re it. Cher and Annette, your turn… Oh, and Julie too ;o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the pictures on your blog. Are you a professional photographer?

Annette said...

Hmmm.... I don't always carry a purse. I usually have a diaper bag instead. I guess I'll have to use that!

Carrie said...

Oh yay! You got the tag done! I loved reading about all of your personal belongings! :) Love you!

Martha said...

haha- you crack me up... I loved reading this. And way to go on the new job! Wahoo! You deserve it and it sounds perfect for you! Love you!