THE jPod


Saturday, July 19

CAMPING 101

Long time waiting. I've been meaning to post this blog for a week now... as you can tell by the date. But I have been a busy girl and yeah...

So, here is the story. David called us up at about 5 in the evening on the 12th to see if we wanted to join him and a our friends camping for the night at Jones Creek in Tillamook forest. It was a small group, the Lathrop's, the Dias's, Calvin and us the Anderson's. Of course like most things we do I'm excited as all get out and Jeb needs a little talking into the idea. It was my first time camping (besides any church activities) and Jeb's and my FIRST camping trip together.

Our tent! How cute was it!? Thank you to Robert and Annette for letting us use this cozy bundle of love. Jeb and I haven't slept this close since we first got married and owned a full size bed. Now with our doggies I want to upgrade from a queen to a king... Anyhow I loved it SO much I made Jeb get back in the tent so Carrie could take pictures of how cute we look in it. Thanks Care ;)

Some fun night shoots when we first got to camp.

Gabriel helping build our morning fire.

Good morning Robert and my view of everyone at breakfast time. Love you all.

Just down a path from our campsite there was this quaint little river. It was very beautiful.

Thank you everyone for such a great time!

After we left the campsite we headed down the road a bit to enjoy the river. We took turns floating down a small current and jumping off some rocks. My favorite part of our trip.


3 comments:

Annette said...

Yay! These pictures are great.... I wish I had taken some at the campsite! All of mine are at the water. I'm so glad that you and jab came with us...it was so much fun. When we go next month hopefully you guys can at least join us for the day! Love ya!

Carrie said...

We had such a good time! My boobs look so saggy! You would think I wasn't wearing a bra, but I WAS! (maybe i just need a new one!) Anyway, like Annette said, hopefully you guys can come the next time we go! We love you too!

Cher said...

AWW looks like you guys had so much fun!...Makes me totally wish we were there...We miss you and love you so much!!:)