THE jPod


Thursday, July 31

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE AND ELLA

Before July turns in tonight, we had a couple of birthday's this month and I have a few cute pics to share.

Julie turned 30. My brother and her family worked hard in making her birthday party a surprise. Julie's mother Minnette put together this beautiful flower arrangement. I justed loved it!

So we needed a pic of the "surprised" Julie... Jeb and I practiced before her arrival. He looks really shocked. I couldn't tell if he knew?.... ;)

What's cute is I have a pic of Julie helping Faith blow out her candles when she was 3. She's only returning the favor.

Ella turned 2!! ... so Jeb and I get there early to help prep and TJ's with Ella at the store. When they arrive I see she is wearing the exact same outfit we are gifting her. NO JOKE. We got her a toy too, so half the present was alright. Also check out the pick on the left... yes folks... it's Christmas in July or it's my brothers wrapping job. Classic.

I don't get too many pics of my brother's gorgeous smile. Oh my, those burgers were SO good. I can only hope we can make them as good for Jeb's Birthday BBQ.

Ella, you are so cute I just wanna bite you. Mmm

Faith and I playing with the party favors. I dragged the shutter on both images, but the one in the dark makes the shot.

Jeb I love you. You are so good with the girls. I just know you'll be a great father someday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL JULY BABIES!!!

1 comment:

Annette said...

I love the flowers in the watermelon! What a great idea!I'll have to steal it sometime. Yay you guys are comming over tonight....we should play some games too!